HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Window at Aubergine Emporium

I just thought I would try to get everyone in the spirit by showing off the fabulous windows Pat did at our shop, Aubergine Emporium.  She always does such a great job with one traditional window and one that is a little off the wall.  Now before you get upset about painting the instruments white, these were basically unusable instruments.  They were dented and dinged and some were missing parts.  Pat painted them white and now she can use them for displays all year round.  I love the dog listening to the music.  So creative!
 The next window is a little more traditional with its winter scene.  At times these windows have been known to literally stop traffic.  I can't wait till the whole store is decorated with more wonderful ideas.  I will be sharing these with you very soon.

No comments: