HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Monday, December 12, 2011

Spoonful of Sugar 2

Alright.  I seriously think Mary Poppins is messing with me.  I posted this on two different blogs today and the images are there and then they are not and they keep "popping in and out" just like she does.  I will try this again.  The original post was posted on Saturday, December 10.
I created this sign from a broken table top that normally would have been discarded.
I used regular latex paint as that is all I had on hand that was the color I desired.
The image came from the Graphics Fairy.  Don't we all love her?  They way I transferred the image was with my art projector and I traced the image lightly with pencil and just painted the silhouette light gray then lettered the sign.  I will re post this with a different blog title and see if I can get these children to the party on time.  Thanks for bearing with me.










The Graphics Fairy













2 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Adorable sign! Your so clever to use the table top.

Dee

Miriam@BeBookBound said...

Oh my gosh, I love this sign! You must have a very steady hand! Thanks for sharing- Maybe I will attempt something similar someday... maybe. :)