HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Flea Market Prints

My friend Jennifer and fellow dealer brought these prints into the shop on Sunday.  I call them flea market prints although I am not sure where she found them, but I am in love with this rooster.  Isn't he fabulous?  I love his details and the coloration of the whole print with the red lettering.  What a great find.
This canvas with the keys is equally as cool.  It's almost a sepia toned print.  I think this could easily be duplicated on burlap.  In fact, there is a burlap print with keys from Jo-Anne's that I picked up a while back.  I think the rooster print could be adapted as well.  I'm glad I can see these from my space.  I can enjoy them vicariously.




1 comment:

Chatty Cathy-Clip Your String said...

I love that rooster print as well!