HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Friday, January 20, 2012

Folk Art Mail Box

I made my usual trek to the flea market on Sunday and found this adorable folk art mail box made to look like a tractor or on second thought in the pics it sort of looks like a mail carrier truck.  Either way, I fell in love with it.  I set it up with Valentine's cards that I am selling.  Way too cute.  If any of you have handy husbands, this would sure be fitting in front of a rustic farm house.  It was love at first sight for me.
I guess the driver does look like a farmer after all.  This baby has been around for a while.  Very primitive indeed.

2 comments:

Bliss said...

You inspired me for a post of my own... I recently hung a vintage mailbox (the kind you put the mail in on the side) as a towel holder in my boys bathroom. I'll get right on that.... after some more coffee that is.

~Bliss~

Bliss said...

I linked to your post on my blog.

Bliss