HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

French Typography

I recently came into possession of several antique invoices.  I have 6 of them from France that are around 90 years old.  I'll be sharing a couple of them per week.  I also purchased a lot of 75 invoices from the U.S. that date from 1920 and before.  I love old typography myself and I'm hoping all you creative types out there can come up with something fun to do with these.  Please let me know if you do.  I would love to see your projects.









 Pin It

4 comments:

Bliss said...

Hmmmm..... when I think of ledgers I think of office work, so something around your desk area with them? Cover old books.... hang snipits on the bulletin board.... cover pencils, make a wreath? I have no idea, I come to YOU for ideas!!!

~Bliss~

Gypsy Heart said...

LOVE these! I know you'll do something wonderful with them. I would love to try one myself. :-)

xo
Pat

Gypsy Heart said...

Me again! :-) I hope that you'll check this post out ~ I featured you on my blog.

http://gypsyheartandsoul.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-highlight.html

xo
Pat

Thepearsonfamilee said...

Love it. I am visiting from Pat's sweet blog. I am going to add this to my typography pin later when I am on my computer. Have a lovely Friday.
Happily following you on linky!