HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Roses in Watering Can

I wanted to share these photos I snapped at the gift show in January.  They literally stopped me in my tracks and I asked the vendor if I could take a picture with my phone.  She graciously allowed me to do so and said everyone else was.  Seems her flowers were more the attraction than what she was pedaling.  I wanted to tell her nicely that we probably didn't notice her wares because we were so mezmerized by her props!  I think they are doubly gorgeous in this old watering can.  The sight of these sure made my day. 


Pure heaven!


Pin It
I'm partying at...


Mondays          The House in the Roses       Debbie Doos         The Graphics Fairy
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Tutus and Tea Parties       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage   
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style           Primp         Faded Charm Cottage       
                                     Fine Craft Guild
Thursdays        Embracing Change     The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    At the Picket Fence     Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors



11 comments:

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks for sharing that fabulous picture. I love how the color of the roses is soft like the light color of the French flower bucket they are in. I know those hang-y-down things are trendy but I just can't get over them looking like droopy greenery. Very pretty floral compostion though.

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Just gorgeous...very romantic!
Lorraine

Rose :: FineCraftGuild.com said...

oh, i want these roses. you are right, they are/look 'pure heaven'.

...
I am actually coming to your site re. the FOLLOWER linky blog hop, and am just about to be following you ! :-) Will you follow me back?? Thank you so much when you do.

PLUS: There is also a party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

Anyhow, use this link both to FOLLOW and to PARTY:
http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

Hope to seeing you around!!
Have a happy, creative day!

NanaDiana said...

My goodness, Maggie! Those are just beautiful. I would have stopped in my tracks, too. The colors are just gorgeous-xo Diana

Unknown said...

Great pic! They are so beautiful!
I found you on the Its so Cheri blog hop and am now following you and would love a follow back:)

My Turn (for us)

http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

Dawn & Winnie Book Reviews said...

Hi, I found you on Cheri's blog HOP. I am following you, please follow me.
Thanks.
http://dawnandwinniebookreviews.blogspot.com/

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Maggie, look at those roses with the purple center, I have never seen any like that...So glad you snapped that to share with us

Carol

Patricia said...

Beautiful floral arrangement. I can almost smell them ;0)


I am following the linky follower party hop. I am now following you on GFC and Linky Follower. Hope you follow me.

http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com

Heather Jacob said...

perfectly perfect.. what a delish colorxoxox

Barb said...

Absolutely gorgeous....thanks for sharing with us.

Barb ♥

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That arrangement is gorgeous! Looks so pretty with the droopy greenery. Very dramatic!