HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fun Halloween Decor

Yesterday I shared some great Halloween decor with you that my friend Sue created.  She finds the coolest stuff in her travels, things you would never think to decorate with for Halloween.  I am always amazed at the things she buys especially after I see what she has done with them.  Today I am sharing a few of her vignettes.  I love this Old Crow ad.  She told me she purchased this cake plate at Home Goods and she also bought some fabulous dessert plates to match it.

 I'm not sure if this paper face is for Halloween or not but it sure resembles a Halloween lantern, doesn't it?  Looks like a creepy pumpkin face.
 How about this fabulous Memorial Record?  I have never even seen one of these.  I guess I haven't been to too many funerals where they have big fancy guest books like this one.  It's bigger than a wedding guest book.
 This tree with the crows looks like a real haunted tree.  They look like they are eyeing something.  It was probably the incredible luncheon Sue served us.  I was sitting right in front of them, and I could swear something was watching me.  I think they're kinda spooky.
 This next photo must be an ancestor. Looks very scary to me.  She must be a distant relative I never met, and I can't say I'm sorry to have missed her.
I just noticed my reflection in the glass while I was taking the next photo.  This one really captured my spirit (lol).   I can just picture this cabinet in a mad scientist's laboratory.  It's full of many interesting specimens.  Don't you love the strange dog sign?
Thanks for dropping in.  My friends and I enjoyed having you.

I'm partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life   
                                     Cozy Little House Tweak it Tuesday
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style
                                           
Thursdays        The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           My 1928 Charmer Sunday's Best


2 comments:

Lorilee said...

Wow, she has awesome ideas! I love the old crow ad and the crows in the tree! I have one that I call my Raven and put on my book of Edgar Allen Poe short stories for Halloween, except this year. My cat kept attacking it! Now I have to glue some of the feathers back on!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I was eyeing up that dog sign yesterday. Your friend must have a great sense of humor and quite an imagination, too. She made that tree come to life with the crows waiting for their next meal!