HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Thursday, February 7, 2013

French Garden Caddy

Last week I was feverishly trying to get projects done for spring to take to the shop because I couldn't find any new treasures, and then all of a sudden I found tons of stuff which meant cleaning and pricing and stuffing my space with all kinds of new goodies.  So today I will just share my latest garden caddy.  I have done several caddies in red with French Garden written in white, but this time I decided to reverse my colors.  This is Annie Sloan's Old White with red acrylic paint.  It looks a little more farm house style than just a plain old primitive.
Hope you're all having a great week.  Thanks for visiting.

I'm partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
                                      Debbie Doo's Winter Knock Off Party

Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life   
                                     Cozy Little House Tweak it Tuesday
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style
                                           
Thursdays        The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           My 1928 Charmer Sunday's Best



11 comments:

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Love it Maggie! The red is perfect!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Those are nice Mags...I'm sure they'll be gone in no time!

Lynda Bergman Decorative Artisan said...

So pretty, Maggie! You are so good with your lettering. Lynda

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Another fabulous transformation!

Carol

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Adorable! Love the red and white. Those are the colors in my kitchen. I'd love it if you linked this to my new linky party, "What We've Accomplished Wednesdays." It is live right now.

Have a great week!
Deborah

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I like the font you used on the caddy. It says spring to me!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You know I love the red ones you do, but I like it this way, too, Maggie! Love the vintage look to it.

Gail said...

How cute Maggie! I love it painted white with the red lettering. Hope you have a wonderful day, Gail

Bliss said...

What they heck did you stumble on a gold mine?

I picked up some ASCP in pure white today. Always used old white, so hope I don't regret that choice.

Bliss

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Sweet Maggie! I can't wait for spring.

karen@somewhatquirky said...

I'm going to have to do a post about how cruel is is for all you guys to talk about spring being around the corner. It is NOT! But I will forgive you because a busy dealer like you has to be prepared for the seasons!